2011年12月21日星期三

Secret Facebook Marketing Strategies Hook Leads Like Crazy

Facebook is an absolutely awesome web2.0 marketing tool and it's FREE.I was blown away at the genius, and yet the simplicity behind these strategies for marketing on Facebook. I would look at the profile and all the people and think, "where in the world do I start?" So I wanted to share with you a few of the things that I was able to learn here. By simply putting a few concepts into action, you can take facebook and have it be the most fun you have bringing in hot leads, and, let's face it, it is a lot of fun meeting so many like minded people. This should not be a shock to you. You are not going to be able to build a business without developing some relationships. Obviously you are aware of this. Quality relationships will always multiply your success in anything you are doing, but enough about that.The principles involved in lead generation on Facebook are so easy Iphone 4s Dust proof Plug to implement These are just a few of the keys.This may sound a little elementary, but the hub of everything is your profile. Most think they get it, but I see a lot of mistakes by people who are marketing out there. You can learn a ton about people just from their profile. Think about it. I bet you could learn more about your neighbors on Facebook even though you have lived next to them for years. That is what you want to want to do with your profile, but I bet there are some things that you may not know to do.Not long ago I was checking out a genius at Facebook marketing. This guy brings in 50 leads a day! He stated that he doesn't spend very much time with people who do not put anything on their profile page. air swimmers Why? Those people don't usually have much of a desire to let other people in. You just end up spending to much time on someone who doesn't care in the first place. This made me realize the importance of my own profile page. You want to be attractive to people right? Then it is time to give them a reason to like you.Give away who you are and do it with value! Give some love!Show something about yourself that lets them know that you are the real thing, problems and all! (Not too many problems...Remember I want to like you) Share your quirks! Would't you want to know that I sometime still act like I am a ninja? Okay, maybe not, but I bet a few of you out there might have just grinned a little. That is a simple overview of a few ways to make your profile work for you. There's so much more like:Here are a few other things to consider.1.What is my unique selling proposition? 2.Your personality can't be stolen, so how are you using that?3.So why would anyone want to be in business with you anyway?4.Know how to use your website URL that draws people to it like a magnet.5.Learn the few simple steps to guaranteeing a response from a friend request.6.Use that webcam to make yourself known and liked by everyone who sees it.There are so many more things that can will put your Facebook into overdrive. A tweek here and a tweek there might be all that you need to get you in front of Using these techniques along with a secret article marketing strategy that can't be stopped, have put me on the first page of Google!

没有评论:

发表评论